Meetingselect is a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business with 40+ employees in its Netherlands Headquarters. The company has shown exponential growth to above 50M€ revenues. We offer flexible hours, informal atmosphere and use of the latest technologies in our headquarters near Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Tech Lead who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and who is analytical, result driven. You will design and work with UI/UX designers/guiding the team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in building the next generation platform for Meetingselect. You need to be hands-on with work. Furthermore, you will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. You will be involved in analyse current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and team management skills. When you do not code something nice during the day and you do not feel fulfilled then you are the right person for this job.
- As a tech lead, develop the new architecture using state machines and orchestrations.
- Design and solution reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design and solution new features using the appropriate technology to achieve performance and scalability
- Design and solution new ideas by monitoring industry development and trends
- Continuous performance monitoring
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build API ecosystem which is easily adaptable to various business cases
- Assure the workflows and processes are monitored and automated as much as possible
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with customers and meeting venues world-wide
- Taking lead on projects and directing the external and internal developers
- Perform code reviews and manage the code development.
- Helping lead scrum teams with both internal and external developers
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of website hosting, knowledge of Azure is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of .NET core and MVC
- Experience in building microservices,
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS and understanding of frameworks like Vue.JS or ReactJS, Nuxt
- Knowledge of Postgres is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# and operating systems may be required. .NET Core on Linux, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Azure devops is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you interested in being part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs stating “Tech Lead”