Meetingselect is a young, dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse and fast-growing (international) company. In 2020 Meetingselect got an investment of 2 million euro’s in order to grow the company internationally. It is important to us that everyone enjoys coming to work and that you can be yourself. We have a very open culture, are open to new ideas and welcome colleagues takes initiative to amaze us!
We are looking for a Tech Lead who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and who is analytical, result driven. You will work with the team to end to end product, taking an active role in building the next generation platform for Meetingselect. Furthermore, you will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. You will be involved in analysing current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and team management skills.
You will be part of our IT team. The IT team currently consists of seven colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague to expand this team.
What are you going to do?
- Develop the new architecture trends.
- Design reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design new features using the appropriate technology to improve performance and scalability
- Design new ideas by monitoring industry development and trends
- Continuous performance monitoring
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build an API ecosystem which is easily adaptable to various business cases
- Ensure that the workflows and processes are monitored and automated as much as possible
- Collaborate with other team members
- Collaborate with customers and meeting venues world-wide
- Taking lead on projects and directing the external and internal developers
- Perform code reviews and manage the code development.
- Lead scrum teams with both internal and external developers
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
What do you bring?
- Experience with .NET core and MVC
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience with Devops
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# and operating systems such as Linux, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS and understanding of frameworks like Vue.JS or ReactJS, Nuxt
- Knowledge of Postgres, Azure Devops and/or mobile app development and trends is a plus
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective health insurance discount
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from the flex offices and the possibility to work (partially) from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs stating “Tech Lead”.