Meetingselect is a young, dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse and fast-growing (international) company. In 2020 Meetingselect got an investment of 2 million euro’s in order to grow the company internationally. It is important to us that everyone enjoys coming to work and that you can be yourself. We have a very open culture, are open to new ideas and welcome colleagues takes initiative to amaze us!
As Sales Representative Germany you are responsible for selling the software, services and meeting management solutions of Meetingselect in the DACH region to clients, agencies and suppliers. Furthermore, your responsibilities also include the development and implementation of a solid Sales Plan for the DACH region, in order to optimise the turnover of Meetingselect and to successfully operate in the German market.
You will be part of our Sales team. The Sales team currently consists of 14 colleagues, including 2 colleagues in Germany, and we are looking for a new colleague in Germany to expand this team.
What are you going to do?
- Coordinate, guide and implement sales activities
- Set up sales targets, sales plans and sales budgets together with the Commercial Director
- Create insight in competitors and respond pro-actively and accordingly
- You will optimise the visibility of Meetingselect in the German market
- Optimise cooperation with the sales team
- Guard the sales targets and adjust where necessary in order to reach the set targets
- Manage, develop and expand the sales accounts
- You have an extensive business network and you are capable to fully and successfully exploit sales opportunities
- Keep track of developments in the market and consequently propose recommendations to the Commercial Director in relation with the sales activities of Meetingselect
- Gain and expand knowledge of the market, branch and clients, expand current network and the companies’ business network and participate in platforms and activities within the branch after approval of management
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and fam trips
What do you bring?
- Based in Germany
- Experience in similar function for 3-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Result-driven, and strong networker.
- Experience in sales and knowledge of the German market is required.
- People minded and ambitious with a strong commercial focus
- Native German Speaking
- Excellent understanding of the German and English language (both spoken and written);
- Independent, enthusiastic, energetic and competitive attitude.
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- Vacation days
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from the flex office and from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
- Bonus is negotiable
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Sales Representative Germany”.