Meetingselect is specialized in Strategic Meeting Management and offers innovative Venue Sourcing Software solutions. Through our Meeting Booking Platform, customers streamline and automate their entire end to end process for sourcing meeting & event spaces and workspaces.
As Covid-19 has turned our business landscape upside down; many companies are now reviewing their office requirements and seeking hybrid and virtual meeting solutions. Meetingselect just launched Instant Booking Technology to hotel chains, meeting venues and MICE platforms to support their digital transformation. Meetingselect GmbH is a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business. We want to make sure that our clients can easily book their meetings and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
As Sales Representative Germany you are responsible for selling the software, services and meeting management solutions of Meetingselect in the DACH region to clients, agencies and suppliers. Furthermore, your responsibilities also include the development and implementation of a solid Sales Plan for the DACH region, in order to optimise the turnover of Meetingselect and to successfully operate in the German market.
You will be part of our Sales team. The Sales team currently consists of 14 colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague in Germany to expand this team.
- Coordinate, guide and implement sales activities
- Set up sales targets, sales plans and sales budgets together with the Commercial Director
- Create insight in competitors and respond pro-actively and accordingly
- You will optimise the visibility of Meetingselect in the German market
- Optimise cooperation with the sales team
- Guard the sales targets and adjust where necessary in order to reach the set targets
- Manage, develop and expand the sales accounts
- You have an extensive business network and you are capable to fully and successfully exploit sales opportunities
- Keep track of developments in the market and consequently propose recommendations to the Commercial Director in relation with the sales activities of Meetingselect
- Gain and expand knowledge of the market, branch and clients, expand current network and the companies’ business network and participate in platforms and activities within the branch after approval of management
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and fam trips
Skills and Qualifications
- Based in Germany
- Experience in similar function for 3-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Result-driven, and strong networker.
- Experience in sales and knowledge of the German market is required.
- People minded and ambitious with a strong commercial focus
- Native German Speaking
- Excellent understanding of the English language (spoken and written);
- Independent, enthusiastic, energetic and competitive attitude
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 20-24 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
- Bonus is negotiable
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Sales Representative Germany”.