As a QA Engineer, you are knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- - Manual Testing of the AMS system.
- - Hands-on automation testing is also a significant part of your job.
- - Setting up, owning, overseeing and improving our Test Toolkit.
- - Conducting full stack automation tests across different flows.
- - Conducting Performance and Infrastructure level testing on timely basis.
- - Inquiring the issues and challenges encountered by team.
- - Collaborate with other team members (external/ Internal, near and distant).
Skills and Qualifications
- - Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- - Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# and, Vue.js and operating systems may be required.
- - Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- - Experience of C#, .NET Core, SQL.
- - Experience in testing Angluar / Vue.js framework.
- - Experience in testing End point API.
- - Experience in creating automation testing workflow.
- - Understanding of CI/CD.
- - Knowledge of Azure, Azure SQL, Postgres, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch is an advantage.
- - Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum.
- - Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- - Informal atmosphere at a fast growing ambitious company
- - Flexible hours
- - 32-40 hours work week
- - 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- - Laptop
- - Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- - Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- - Dynamic and growing company
- - Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Meetingselect, the global meeting management platform to book all-sized meetings worldwide, online venue sourcing platform and supplier of an independent database of more than 245.000 conference hotels and over 500.000 meeting spaces in over 100 countries has grown to become a leading partner in the international Meetings & Event market (MICE) and tech industry.
The platform also offers corporations the solution to book, manage, pay and report the full cycle of external meetings and groups bookings.
Do you match the skills and are ready to take up responsibilities in an international growing organisation? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Martin Bergonje stating “QA Engineer" or apply directly online.