Meetingselect is a young, dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse and fast-growing (international) company. In 2020 Meetingselect got an investment of 2 million euro’s in order to grow the company internationally. It is important to us that everyone enjoys coming to work and that you can be yourself. We have a very open culture, are open to new ideas and welcome colleagues takes initiative to amaze us!
We are looking for someone who is able to switch quickly between diverse tasks, who is a talented communicator and a strong team player. As one of our Meeting Planners you book all kinds of meetings, such as workshops, meetings, trainings and congresses. You also advise our client(s) in selecting the best venues for their external events and negotiate on behalf of or in collaboration with the client to obtain the best deal.
Customer focus and quality are important pillars and are integrated in your daily job. Together with the team you make sure to achieve the commercial targets. You are also responsible for handling and processing the correct information in our own online platform to enable the finance department to work efficiently.
You will be part of our Client Support International team, which currently consists of 4 colleagues and we are looking for new colleagues in Germany to expand the team!
What are you going to do?
- Managing a list of client requests
- Monitor and handle questions and requests for clients accurately
- Correct processing of administrative tasks for the purpose of correct invoicing and reporting
- Shared responsibility for incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Switch easily between several stakeholders (Client-Venue-Meetingselect)
- Maintain and optimize industry knowledge through attending(international) fairs/shows and through good contact with local markets
- Attend venue presentations at our office or online
- Carry out requests from sales support and/or sales team
What do you bring?
- Experience in similar function for 0 -3 years
- Degree in a related field
- Pro-active, stress proof, professional, accurate and a team player
- Strong communication and negotiating skills and people minded
- Excellent understanding of the German (native) and English language (spoken and written)
- Experience in the MICE industry in a banquet sales- or comparable job is a plus
- Affinity with MS Office
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- Vacation days
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from the flex office and from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Meeting Planner Germany”.