Meetingselect is specialized in Strategic Meeting Management and offers Award-winning innovative venue sourcing software solutions. Through our Meeting Booking Platform, customers streamline and automate their entire end to end process for sourcing meeting & event spaces and workspaces.
As Covid-19 has turned our business landscape upside down; many companies are now reviewing their office requirements and seeking hybrid and virtual meeting solutions. Meetingselect just launched Instant Booking Technology to hotel chains, meeting venues and MICE platforms to support their digital transformation. Meetingselect is a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business. We want to make sure that our clients can easily book their meetings and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
As Marketing Manager it is your responsibility to set up the Marketing Strategy (together with the Commercial Director) and Marketing Team within Meetingselect. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is strategic and has a history of success in marketing. You are highly knowledgeable in growth tactics (creative, targeting, optimization, testing in key search social channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). You have experience with marketing budgets to hit rigorous performance marketing OKR’s. You will also be responsible for operations and technology platforms for marketing automation, enterprise-wide CRM, digital asset management, email, webinars, digital and social media platforms across B2B and targeted audiences. You thrive in a data-driven culture and leverage data in your decision making.
You have a background in selecting, implementing and successfully managing marketing teams, and supporting campaign execution, demand generation, lead management and reporting.
Your focus will be on the positioning of the products and services of Meetingselect. You will ensure that Meetingselect will be visible and that the Meetingselect brand will be known worldwide. Furthermore you will work together with the team which you are going to build.
You always strive to find the best solution. Moreover you have a result-driven, commercial and entrepreneurial personality.
- Set up a strategic Marketing Plan and Roadmap together with the Commercial Director
- Make a budget plan for the Marketing Department and monitor the budget
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with digital marketing, including SEA, SEO, affiliate marketing, display marketing, email marketing, market automation, analytics, a/b testing and b2b marketing
- Optimize campaign management both from central and decentralized resources and activities
- Set up and lead the Marketing team and coordinate their activities
- Ensure state-of-the-art customer and partner websites that ensure great user experience, together with our IT team
- Maximize social media and online traffic based on effective marketing strategies
- You can seamlessly translate marketing requirements into digital solutions
- Lead Marketing innovations based on the latest standards and best practices
- Conduct Market Analysis
- Create involvement by means of developing a loyalty program
- Build and manage your Marketing Team
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in similar function for 2-5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Result-driven and team player
- Experience with managing a team
- People minded and ambitious with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- Independent, pro-active, enthusiastic, stress proof, energetic and creative
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Marketing Manager”.