Meetingselect is a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business. We want to make sure that our clients can easily book their meetings and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
As a Marketing Automation and Front-End Developer you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will actually design yourself and work with external UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You will be part of our IT team. The IT team currently consists of five colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague to expand this team.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with customers and meeting venues world-wide
- Passionate about the user experience and should be able to create wireframes
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in similar function for 2-5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Marking tools integrations and Front end languages
- Understanding of platforms mainly Vue.JS, Nuxt & SSR, ES6 (ES2015), Cypress & Jest
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Marketing Automation and Front-End Developer”.