We are looking for an Intern Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will assist the Front-End Developers of Meetingselect with the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. We value your feedback and appreciate it when youactively share your knowledge and opinion with us.
- Developing new front-end modules
- Contributing to new and better user interface
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of platforms like Vue.JS or ReactJS, Nuxt and Ajax
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Preferably understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- 32-40 hours work week
- Compensation for Internship
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you interested in being part of an international scaling company? Do you want to work in a company where you can apply what you have learned? Are you the Intern who will help us improve our services? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs stating “Intern Front-end Developer”.