Meetingselect is a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business. We want to make sure that our clients can easily book their meetings and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
As Integration Expert you will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Integration Expert will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyse current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for our users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills. Furthermore you are analytical and result-driven.
You will be part of our IT team. The IT team currently consists of five colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague to expand this team.
- Manage the in-house code development.
- Collaborating with the Front-End Developers and external (outsourced) team members to establish objectives and design functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Lead scrum sessions with both internal and external developers
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trend
- Integrating external systems with API’s such as with clients or venues
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects and directing the external (outsourced) developers
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with customers and meeting venues world-wide
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience of integration with other systems or microservices
- Coding language experience C# and operating systems may be required. .NET Core, Elasticsearch, SAP integrations
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- We favour open source technologies, fully automated CI/CD pipelines, test automation, Docker containers, use latest stable releases of used frameworks and libraries, etc.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Integration Expert”.