Meetingselect is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering venues, TMC’s, partners and agencies a white label solution for the entire RFP & Instant Booking process. While optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach through our powerful booking engine, we ensure our clients can easily book their meetings, events and work spaces and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
As Global Software Sales Representative you are responsible for selling the software and meeting management solutions of Meetingselect to hotels, meeting venues, TMC’s, partners and agencies worldwide. You will be setting up new partnerships with the hotels and meeting venues, TMCs and travel agents on an international level. Furthermore, your responsibilities also include the development and implementation of a solid Global Software Sales Plan and you will manage the existing portfolio of contracts and partnerships with a variety of suppliers.
You will be part of our Sales team. The Sales team currently consists of 14 colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague to expand this team.
- Setting up and expanding strategic partnerships with hotels, meeting venues, business travel agents and/or other third parties
- Market and sell our API and white labels
- Set up and execute yearly sales plan and commercial targets with the Director of Supplier Sales
- You are on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy
- Maintain and extend knowledge of MICE market
- Identify and explore market opportunities and translate these to commercial successes
- Site visits at partner venues and/or new venues in the market
- Increase adoption in the use of the online meeting booking platform
- Attend national and internationals fairs and market related networks
- Provide web demo’s and presentations to meeting venues and partners
- Create insight in competitors and respond pro-actively and accordingly
- You will optimise the visibility of Meetingselect in the Global market
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and fam trips
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have experience in an E-commerce / SAAS / Software environment for 3-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Result-driven, and strong networker
- Experience in sales and knowledge of cross-channel connectivity and marketplace management
- Experience in sales and knowledge of the global market
- People minded and ambitious with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written) and one other International language (preferable Spanish or French)
- Experience in the MICE industry is a plus
- Independent, pro-active, enthusiastic, stress proof, energetic and competitive attitude
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
- Lease car is negotiable
- Bonus is negotiable
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Global Software Sales Representative”.