- Translation of UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation and sometimes from initiated from an idea on paper.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with customers and meeting venues world-wide
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Angular, Vue.js and Nuxt
- Understanding of SSR, ES6 (ES2015), Cypress & Jest
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Meetingselect, the global meeting management platform to book small to complex meetings worldwide, specialist in online venue sourcing and supplier of an independent database of more than 245.000 conference hotels and over 500.000 meeting spaces in over 100 countries has grown to become a leading partner in the international Meetings & Event market (MICE) and Tech Industry.
The platform offers corporations the solution to book, manage, pay and report the full cycle of external meetings and groups bookings. Hotels and Meeting Venues make use of our Meetings Tech Automation software for quick responses to Global Meetings Requests and/or Instant Bookings solutions for Meetings & Events.
Do you match the skills and are ready to take up responsibilities in an international growing organisation? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Martin Bergonje stating “Frontend developer" or apply directly online