Meetingselect is a young, dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse and fast-growing (international) company. In 2020 Meetingselect got an investment of 2 million euro’s in order to grow the company internationally. It is important to us that everyone enjoys coming to work and that you can be yourself. We have a very open culture, are open to new ideas and welcome colleagues takes initiative to amaze us!
You will be responsible for translating the business objectives into digital objectives, a digital strategy and campaign plan. You will set up and monitor the measurement, control plan and dashboard. Switching quickly and optimizing it key in this role. After the campaign, you will evaluate the results together with the marketing team and the agencies involved and will provide concrete suggestions for improvement in a fact-based online report.
You are up for a new challenge and would like to take responsibility. Furthermore you like to keep track of all the new trends and implement this within Meetingselect.
What are you going to do?
- Setting up, implementing and monitoring a digital strategy and campaign plan
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
What do you bring?
- 2-4 years of experience in a Digital Marketeer or comparable position, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Stress resistant, independent, pro-active, accurate and result oriented
- Professional, customer-oriented and flexible
- Problem solving abilities
- Experience with making briefings and leading (marketing)agencies
- Knowledge of SEO/SEA/Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Good networker
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective health insurance discount
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from the flex offices and the possibility to work (partially) from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Digital Marketeer”.