Meetingselect is specialized in Strategic Meeting Management and offers Award-winning innovative venue sourcing software solutions. Through our Meeting Booking Platform, customers streamline and automate their entire end to end process for sourcing meeting & event spaces and workspaces.
We are a vibrant and fast-growing tech company in the hospitality business. We want to make sure that our clients can easily book their meetings and have a clear overview of all their (current) bookings and costs. There are over 40 colleagues in our Dutch Headquarters near Amsterdam. We are a young, enthusiastic and self-driven company and we are looking for colleagues who like to take ownership and are ready to grow together with us.
We are looking for someone who is able to switch quickly between diverse tasks, who is a talented communicator and a strong team player. As one of our Client Specialists you book all kinds of meetings, such as workshops, meetings, trainings and congresses. You also advise our client(s) in selecting the best venues for their external events and negotiate on behalf of or in collaboration with the client to obtain the best deal.
Customer focus and quality are important pillars and are integrated in your daily job. Together with the team you make sure to achieve the commercial targets. You are also responsible for handling and processing the correct information in our own online platform to enable the finance department to work efficiently.
You will be part of our Client Support team. The team currently consists of 13 colleagues and we are looking for a new colleague to expand this team.
- Managing a list of client requests
- Monitor and handle questions and requests for clients accurately
- Correct processing of administrative tasks for the purpose of correct invoicing and reporting
- Shared responsibility for incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Switch easily between several stakeholders (Client-Venue-Meetingselect)
- Maintain and optimize industry knowledge through attending(international) fairs/shows and through good contact with local markets
- Attend venue presentations at our office or online
- Carry out requests from sales support and/or sales team
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in similar function for 0 -3 years
- MBO or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Pro-active, stress proof, professional, accurate and a team player
- Strong communication and negotiating skills and people minded
- Excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- Experience in the MICE industry in a banquet sales- or comparable job is a plus
- Affinity with MS Office
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs and as subject: “Client Specialist”.