As a Backend Developer, you are knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Develop custom state of art in-house code.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and external (outsourced) team members to establish objectives and design functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Assisting with new program ideas, products, or features development
- Integrating external systems with API’s such as with clients or venues.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages.
- Work in collaboration with other team members (external/ Internal, near and distant)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- C#, .NET Core, Azure, Azure SQL is essential
- Knowledge of Angular, Vue.js is an advantage
- Postgres, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch is an advantage
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- We favor open source technologies, fully automated CI/CD pipelines, test automation, Docker containers, use latest stable releases of used frameworks and libraries, etc.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere at a fast growing ambitious company
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Meetingselect, the global meeting management platform to book small to complex meetings worldwide, specialist in online venue sourcing and supplier of an independent database of more than 245.000 conference hotels and over 500.000 meeting spaces in over 100 countries has grown to become a leading partner in the international Meetings & Event market (MICE) and Tech Industry.
The platform offers corporations the solution to book, manage, pay and report the full cycle of external meetings and groups bookings. Hotels and Meeting Venues make use of our Meetings Tech Automation software for quick responses to Global Meetings Requests and/or Instant Bookings solutions for Meetings & Events.
Do you match the skills and are ready to take up responsibilities in an international growing organisation? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Martin Bergonje stating “Backend developer" or apply directly online.