Meetingselect is a young, dynamic, multi-cultural, diverse and fast-growing (international) company. In 2020 Meetingselect got an investment of 2 million euro’s in order to grow the company internationally. It is important to us that everyone enjoys coming to work and that you can be yourself. We have a very open culture, are open to new ideas and welcome colleagues takes initiative to amaze us!
We are looking for a motivated Back-End Developer who loves to combine the art of design with the art of programming and is analytical & result driven. You will be involved in analysing current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for users and an excellent team player.
What are you going to do?
- Working with the team to develop and maintain the .NET applications within Meetingselect platform.
- Researching the new architectural changes and trends in market and implement them
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use keeping adhering to the leads vision
- Design and solution new features using the appropriate technology to achieve performance and scalability
- Ensure end to end development (from front-end response time, to backend performance and scaling and monitoring and logging of the key events) adhering to the defined architecture.
- Architectural improvement ideas are always welcome
- Collaborate with other team members
- Collaborate with customers and meeting venues world-wide
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience with .NET, .NET core, React or Vuejs, SQL and Azure
- Knowledge of mobile app development and trends is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Compensation retirement arrangement
- Collective healthcare insurance discount
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from the flex offices and the possibility to work (partially) from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter or video of motivation (both in English) to [email protected] att. Willemijn Leijs stating “Back-End Developer”.