Meetingselect has developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) which details the procedures by which the company is managed and where we shall seek to improve, aligned to our quality management objectives and company Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
Meetingselect aims to provide the highest possible service with regards to Meeting Management, throughout the world. Meetingselect has developed its expertise since its establishment in 2007 and aims to achieve a high standard of products and services to its customers and venues. It is the policy of Meetingselect to provide both customers and venues with products and services that meets and even exceeds the agreed requirements.
Meetingselect recognizes that quality is an ever-evolving practice and will ensure:
• Commitment to meeting the statutory and regulatory requirements
• Continuous improvement of our products and services by the Board of Directors, Management and Employees of Meetingselect to meet and even exceed our customers’ and venues’ needs
• Using OKRs and QMS to improve and monitor the most important company processes and guarantee the stability and KPI’s of these processes;
Commitment to handling the feedback of our customers’ and venues’ accordingly, in order to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
• Dedication to setting quality objectives for the company and monitoring these objectives
• Training employees to ensure the understanding and implementation of the QMS
• Increasing the effectiveness of the QMS
• Commitment to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Meetingselects’ strategy is Customer Delight: both Customers and Venues are central to all we do. Meetingselect is committed to achieve the customer and venue satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Meetingselect considers Quality and Privacy to be of the utmost importance, therefore both the Privacy and Quality Statements are published on our website.