Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will actually design yourself and work with external UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with customers and meeting venues world-wide
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of platforms like Vue.JS or ReactJS, Nuxt & SSR, ES6 (ES2015), Cypress & Jest
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you interested in being part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Martin Bergonje stating “Front-end Developer”.