The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
As a Back-end Developer, you are knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Helping manage the in-house code development.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and external (outsourced) team members to establish objectives and design functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Helping lead scrum teams with both internal and external developers
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Integrating external systems with API’s such as with clients or venues.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects and directing the external (outsourced) developers
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with customers and meeting venues world-wide
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# (Python or Go) and operating systems may be required. .NET Core on Linux, Azure, Postgres, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- We favor open source technologies, fully automated CI/CD pipelines, test automation, Docker containers, use latest stable releases of used frameworks and libraries, etc.
What we offer
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- 32-40 hours work week
- 8% annual vacation allowance, 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Yearly personal development budget (education, training, workshop)
- Collective insurance with 10% discount on insurance premium
- Dynamic and growing company
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you interested in being part of an international scaling company? Please send your resume together with a letter of motivation to [email protected] att. Martin Bergonje stating “Back-end Developer”.